Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[2] Home
    Visitor:[1] Photos
    Visitor:[16] Forum
    Visitor:[2] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsBeautificationBeautificationDouble deckerDouble decker
Previous

Next
New Post
6/20/2006 7:19 PM

Does the Green bus line have any double decker buses now? They should have. It must be very crowded in HB now.

New Post
6/21/2006 11:41 PM

Speaking of the Green Bus Line... Now that 156th Avenue in Lindenwood has extended so far down, isn't it time for the bus route to change. Residents should not have to walk 10 blocks in order to get to the NEAREST bus stop. I wonder if anyone who lives on 75, 76 or even 77th Street feel about getting a bus stop closer to them.

New Post
7/17/2006 6:01 AM

The Green Bus Line is gone now, as are all formerly privately-owned franchised bus lines in Queens (Jamaica Bus, Triboro Coach, etc.) They've been recently taken over and are now run by the state Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

New Post
7/17/2006 11:16 PM

Ohhhhh, well I guess things have to change, sometimes for the better. I don't think I would remember HB anymore if I visited now, haha.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsBeautificationBeautificationDouble deckerDouble decker

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use