Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Home
    Visitor:[1] Photos
    Visitor:[12] Forum
    Visitor:[2] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsBeautificationBeautificationWant to improve the Quality of life?Want to improve the Quality of life?
Previous

Next
New Post
1/2/2002 2:08 PM

Hi to all. My name is Angel and I am a high school student currently working on a project called the "Quality of Life". I have to make a proposal for making our communities in NYC better. I wanted to do something about dealing with isolated and abandon parks or even just little areas with irregular patches of grass in random areas or on the streets. And here is where you come in. I was wondering if anyone know any areas (size doesn't matter) that needs cleaning up and beautifying. No matter how insignificant it may be, I believe that even improving a little bit would make a huge difference. We all, obviously know Howard Beach pretty well, but if you know any other neighhoods that needs cleaning up, that would also be helpful. Please keep in contact with me as I elaborate more on my proposal to make Howard beach a better community. Let me know what you think, if you have any suggestions and if you know any specific area that needs help. Just email me... TheMoldychild36@aol.com or reply back to this forum ASAP. Thank you for your time!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsBeautificationBeautificationWant to improve the Quality of life?Want to improve the Quality of life?

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use