Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Home
    Visitor:[41] Forum
    Visitor:[1] Cross Bay
    Visitor:[3] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsLindenwoodLindenwoodname them condosname them condos
Previous

Next
New Post
2/22/2007 10:36 AM

hey can somebody help me. i need to know all the condos in lindenwood. im not interested in the co-ops. thanx to any one who can do that

New Post
3/10/2008 11:33 AM

If you just mean the hi-rises: Heritage Houses (North, South on 84st and East,  West on 153rd Ave), the Plymouth Houses (on 151st Ave) and there are 2 more, both on 88st (though one has its front door on 149th Ave) whose names I can't remember.

New Post
6/16/2008 5:18 PM

Those are named Northgate and Southgate ...and yes, I know, they are at 90° to each other so the names are misnomers

HEY MOLIVER ;-)

New Post
6/16/2008 5:20 PM

Also ... there are a lot of condos that are further west , between 84 st and 77 st . Those are not 6-story buildings but 3-story townhouse style

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsLindenwoodLindenwoodname them condosname them condos

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use