Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Home
    Visitor:[27] Forum
    Visitor:[9] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamIn Memoryof Glenn Mitchell and Scott MitchellIn Memoryof Glenn Mitchell and Scott Mitchell
Previous

Next
New Post
10/23/2006 9:05 PM

If any one remembers them please get in touch with me Edited by - Robyn Mitchell on October 23 2006 7:07:17 PM

New Post
2/21/2007 12:58 PM

This is Bambi, and I'll never forget either one of them.

New Post
3/17/2007 12:18 PM

I remember Glenn. We were all together at either the pool, The Shop, The park. I remember Bambi dating him. sad. Still to this day. kathi albanese

New Post
4/17/2011 2:11 PM

Hi my name is Maddy. I knew them both. Evertime I think of Glenn I smile, remembering all the funny sounds he use to make. I remember how good he was at handball too. I miss them.

New Post
12/22/2011 11:48 AM

Was Glenn Mitchell the young man who took his own life?

New Post
2/6/2013 6:22 PM

Dear Robin,
I just learned yesterday of Scott's death and I want to tell you how very sorry I am.  
Scott and I were sweethearts when we went to college in Oneonta, and he was a wonderful man.  
He brought so much laughter to all of our lives, and I've thought about him often over the past thirty-five years, wondering how he is, if he married or had children.  
Over the years, I tried several times to find him online, but I was never successful.  
Then yesterday I finally found your name and the names of your brothers through facebook, and I have been grieving ever since.  
Scott brought so much happiness to my life, and to the lives of all of us who knew him.  The world is an emptier place without Scott.
I'd be very happy to hear from you, Robin, and to hear what you've done with your life.
I have been living in North Carolina for twenty years with my husband John and our now adult children.
I hope that you are well, and please reply!
Sincerely,
Cindy Econopouly

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamIn Memoryof Glenn Mitchell and Scott MitchellIn Memoryof Glenn Mitchell and Scott Mitchell

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use