Visitor:[4] Home
    Visitor:[1] History
    Visitor:[34] Forum
    Visitor:[1] Guest Book
    Visitor:[11] Cross Bay
    Visitor:[6] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamClement Vicari Sr.Clement Vicari Sr.
Previous

Next
New Post
1/21/2010 3:58 PM

Clement A. Vicari Sr. on January 18, 2010. Owner and CEO of C&F Food Company Inc. (Papa Moozzi) Syosset, NY

Devoted husband of Rose (Nee Lubrano). Survived by his loving children Clement Jr. and his wife Jeanette, Theresa Gualtieri and her husband Michael and Anthony and his wife Suzanne. Proud grandfather of Christine, Bryan, Dina, Jennifer, Angela, Toni Ann, Elisa and Anthony Christopher. Proud great grandfather of Jenna Grace, Gianna Rose, Juliana Elise and Alena Nicole. Dear brother of Florence Mazza.

New Post
5/24/2010 6:40 PM

I am sorry to read this about Clement. I met them in The Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale. What a funny way to have met them. My name is Richard DiNorcia. Before working at the Resort I was at the Rizt Carlton in Phoenix. But sad new to post. But before I say this Regard and say Hello to Rose. She will still remeber me as the waiter at the Phoenician. Knowing Nunzio and Ann(Annette) Vicari. Lena I believe was also related as Clement to Nunzio Vicari Children Thomas, Vincent, Joesph and Theresa. Sincerley Richard.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamClement Vicari Sr.Clement Vicari Sr.

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use