Total Total: 7

Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Home
    Visitor:[7] Forum

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamLisa Press 3-21-06Lisa Press 3-21-06
Previous

Next
New Post
3/21/2008 11:00 AM

Perhaps they are not
stars in the sky,
but rather openings
where our loved ones
shine down
to let us know they
are happy.

I hope you are happy and at peace. You are missed and thought of often.

With love, your family

New Post
4/2/2008 12:55 AM

May your sister rest in peace 4 ever.  I wrote you a while back and said I remembered you and your family.  Me & my family lived on the corner of 88th St. and 162nd Ave in the house with the white marble stairs.  God Bless you and yours.  Feel free to email whenever you want. Eileen

New Post
7/15/2008 10:18 AM

Hi Lynda I just joined this webbsite last month and looking through the pages of the forum I have come across this very sad news. I knew Lisa pretty well we hung out many years ago. I think when we first met we used to hang out at the Jet hamburger place....We babysat together as well always had tons of fun...I'm very sorry for you and your family's loss...my prayers will be with you all

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamLisa Press 3-21-06Lisa Press 3-21-06

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2020 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use