Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[2] Home
    Visitor:[13] Forum
    Visitor:[2] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamRemembering Mary & Pat DiNardoRemembering Mary & Pat DiNardo
Previous

Next
New Post
1/7/2008 1:19 PM

My Mom's birthday today, she was the first Crossing Guard at OLG, yesterday was the anniversary of my Dad's death.  Both waked at Casey's, until I found this web site, I assumed that I would never have any further contact with HB and its people & events.

New Post
4/29/2009 5:17 PM

I saw your post and I would like you to know that I remember your Mom very well.  She was the friendly face we saw every day. She was sweet and kind to all of us and although I graduated in 1966, I still have such a good memory of her kind smile and her warm voice.

Linda Inzerillo

New Post
4/30/2009 7:12 AM

Thanks for the kind words Linda, hard to believe that it's over ten years since my Dad died and eight for my mother.  I still plan to get back to HB some day and show it off to people who have never been there.  Sa that this web site gets so little attention since the Face Book accounts opened, this is far more intimate and comfortable to use, Benny has done a great job.

New Post
4/30/2009 2:07 PM

Linda,

If you graduated in 1966, were you in my brother Gerry's class?

New Post
5/9/2009 12:24 PM

Johnny,

I remember your parents sitting at the top of the front staircase. Also, I recently saw Gerry on a TV sports show and oh my God does he look like your father. Your parents lived a lot longer than mine (Mom died at 62 and Dad 68).  Everytime I walked past your house heading to Heller's to hang out I remember seeing someone outside. Either you, one of your brothers, or your parents.  It was a wonderful time in our lives.

Regards, Phil Orapallo

New Post
5/9/2009 4:09 PM

Thanks Phil.  My daughter is getting married at the end of the month and my brothers are all coming to Virginia for the wedding, looking forward to us being together again on a happy occasion.  You're totally right, a lot of good years & good memories.

New Post
5/10/2009 9:57 AM

Johnny,

Congratulations!  My daughter was married 4/25 here in Fl.  My sister Angela and brother-in-law Ray were there.  Where have the years gone? Have a wonderful time at the wedding.  I did shed some tears at Danielle's.  Enjoy your brothers.  Regards, Phil

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsIn MemoriamIn MemoriamRemembering Mary & Pat DiNardoRemembering Mary & Pat DiNardo

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use