Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Photos
    Visitor:[5] Forum
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsFormer Resident...Former Resident...Jefferson DinerJefferson Diner
Previous

Next
New Post
12/17/2005 4:03 PM

Does anyone remember it? What is there now? I used to stop either there or at the White Castle in the morning, on the way to Adams.

New Post
12/17/2005 6:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lovely: I remember the Jefferson Diner, girl who used to work with me at Jimmy's Clam Bar across from Pizza City later worked there, I used to stop on the way to Adams the one semester I went there. Do you rememeber the midget girl who was a class officer at Adams? Does anyone remember it? What is there now? I used to stop either there or at the White Castle in the morning, on the way to Adams.

New Post
12/18/2005 9:17 AM

No, I do not remember her. Will there ever be another place that has Sicilian pizza as good as Pizza City? It is definitely the best pizza I have ever had in my entire life. Their Neopolitan pizza, on the other hand, was nothing special.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsFormer Resident...Former Resident...Jefferson DinerJefferson Diner

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use