Members Members: 0
Total Total: 8

Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[8] Forum

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsFormer Resident...Former Resident...Howard Beach going down the tubes.Howard Beach going down the tubes.
Previous

Next
New Post
12/15/2003 7:56 PM

Any of you who used to live in Howard Beach, this is for you. I moved to the midwest this past summer from Howard Beach. The neighborhood is changing like you wouldn't believe. It gets worse everyday. Growing up, I was taught to keep my neighborhood clean and safe, but the teens and youth there today could care less about the place. It's no longer safe to walk the streets at night anymore. And, to save the best for last, they want to connect Lindenwood to East New York. I'm glad I got out before that happened. So long apartment buildings, hello projects!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsFormer Resident...Former Resident...Howard Beach going down the tubes.Howard Beach going down the tubes.

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use