Total Total: 13

Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Photos
    Visitor:[12] Forum

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsFormer Resident...Former Resident...I really miss Howard BeachI really miss Howard Beach
Previous

Next
New Post
11/22/2008 11:05 AM

I lived in Howard Beach in 1986 for 4 or 5 years. When I got ready to move up there, people down here in the South told me that folks up there were cold, cruel, mean and so on down the line. I was so happy to prove them wrong. I met some of the nicest, most kind hearted people I've ever been around and fell in love with the area. I keep up with the NY Daily News and NY Post on line, so this morning I "visited" Howard Beach again on line. What a pleasure it was to see the old places I used to hang out at; Waterview Diner, The News Stand etc. I ended up crying I missed it so much. I always felt safer there than I do down here, and due to the fact I drove a taxi (Howard Beach Car Service) I can find my way around up there easier than I can here.  Thanks for having this space where I can visit from time to time. My heart will always be there instead of here. Y'all are beautiful people, and I will tell anyone that.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsFormer Resident...Former Resident...I really miss Howard BeachI really miss Howard Beach

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use