Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[14] Forum
    Visitor:[1] Guest Book
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsReunionsReunionsF.K. Lane 1980 ReunionF.K. Lane 1980 Reunion
Previous

Next
New Post
10/22/2000 10:27 PM

Looking for classmates from the graduating class of 1980 from Franklin K. Lane. We are planning a reunion for next year. Please email your address and email address to me or Noreen Ryan at Noreenryanricker@aol.com.

New Post
10/28/2000 1:46 AM

I would've been a member of the class of '81, had my family not moved to NJ in July 1979 [:-(]. Talk about culture shock! I only spent my sophmore year at Lane (I did 9th grade at JHS 202 as part of the 3-year SP), but I remember being scorekeeper for the volleyball team (I bet I coulda made the team the next year, if we didn't move!), and playing an inning and a half for the softball team. I remember (please forgive me if I get names wrong): Mr. Pallone (Algebra-Trig) and his puppy dog eyes; Mr. Mayglothling (Amer.Lit.); Mr. Siracusa (Chemistry); Mrs. Blumberg (Spanish). Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Colleen Grady (Ozone Park) or Jeanne Robertson (Ridgewood)? I lived in HB (Lindenwood) from 1969 to 1979, but I still consider it home!

New Post
10/28/2000 1:03 PM

Hilary, Go to WWW.Classmates.com There are a lot of people from Lane and other schools in the area that your friends may be listed at. Stacey

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsReunionsReunionsF.K. Lane 1980 ReunionF.K. Lane 1980 Reunion

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use