Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[2] Home
    Visitor:[14] Forum
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsLinda and My Brother Vinnie? I want to have a 1971 Adams ReunionLinda and My Brother Vinnie? I want to have a 1971 Adams Reunion
Previous

Next
New Post
8/21/2008 11:09 AM

Hi this is Linda Valentino, i used to live in lindenwood village. I used to date Charlie Rosina, who i heard that he is some big honcho in the boston area and my friends used to be Marie Bonura, Anna Casalino, Joey Casalino. We used to go to that night club the big Disco Mystic Colossus that used to be on Crossbay Blvd. My friends were Christine Maggio, Rosanne Di Meglio, Linda Marchese, Rocky Bonaventura, we used to call him Bones. Joe Lanzetta, We used to travel to Pizza City and go see the car races on the blvd? I have not been up that way for over 40 yrs, moved to Southwest Florida, I am wanting to put together a class reunion in South West Florida for the class of 1971 John Adams group. If anyone lives in this area to email me? I dont mind that you contact me. queenofelegantladies@yahoo.com

How bout Denise Pool, I heard that Ricky died of an overdose, how bout anyone we all went to high school with?

That is a red hat group I belong to, its alot of fun. I used to go to Goddard 202 and PS 63 and then 232 when they changed the area. I remember the gotti family what a nice family they were we also lived on 163rd ave 91 st. Does anyone know the Maggio's if they are still there? How bout Dennis Reynold family?

How bout Nicky Cutrone? does anyone know where he is and Johnny Canora? Bunny who used live near the end of Lindenwood before they sold half of it to brooklyn?

I miss the old times, would like to see if anyone of my friends are still around. If you are one of them or know of someone please contact me i love to talk to you maybe we can get a group down here.

Does anyone remember my brother Vinnie? and his best friend Joel?

New Post
8/27/2008 2:41 PM

HI...

Where is sw Fl do you live????

I moved from HB 91st street and 157th Avenue to Naples, Fl.

I hung out in Chip and Dales pub.

I graduated from adams in 1978...

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsLinda and My Brother Vinnie? I want to have a 1971 Adams ReunionLinda and My Brother Vinnie? I want to have a 1971 Adams Reunion

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use