Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Home
    Visitor:[1] Photos
    Visitor:[1] History
    Visitor:[12] Forum
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsOUR LADY OF GRACE SCHOOLOUR LADY OF GRACE SCHOOL
Previous

Next
New Post
11/12/2000 10:50 AM

LOOG FOR MEMBERS OF JUNE 1950 CLASS REPLY VIA E MAIL TO JMOONEY36@AOL.COM OR TO JACK MOONEY VIA SNAIL MAIL AT BOX 1621 BETHANY BEACH , DEL 19930 NAMES INCLUDE BULLOCK , TOUGHY, SHILIRO , VETERE , GIESLER ETC.

New Post
11/17/2000 12:44 AM

I knew John Vetere. I remember when he dated Carole Sewicki in Adams. I am sure I don't know how to spell her name correctly.

New Post
6/2/2004 5:33 PM

hi my name is richard white lived on 99st jonny v was my pal and i remember all those people richard l white

New Post
12/11/2004 7:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by richard white: hi my name is richard white lived on 99st jonny v was my pal and i remember all those people richard l white
Richie White, There's a name from the past. This is John DiNardo, I found this board last week and have been reading through it, you and Johhny Vetere are the first names I've seen on here of people I hung out with. Hope you are well.

New Post
4/7/2005 2:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyD1220:
quote:
Originally posted by richard white: hi my name is richard white lived on 99st jonny v was my pal and i remember all those people richard l white
Richie White, There's a name from the past. This is John DiNardo, I found this board last week and have been reading through it, you and Johhny Vetere are the first names I've seen on here of people I hung out with. Hope you are well.
Johnny, did you know Nolan, Don Kellen, Brian Traynor, Jay?

New Post
4/7/2005 3:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lovely:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyD1220:
quote:
Johnny, did you know Nolan, Don Kellen, Brian Traynor, Jay?
Yes, knew Brian (he was in my brother Bob's class), Nolan, Richie White who replied to your earlier message, don't remember Don or Jay, but it's been a lot of years.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsOUR LADY OF GRACE SCHOOLOUR LADY OF GRACE SCHOOL

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2018 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use