Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[3] Home
    Visitor:[1] History
    Visitor:[29] Forum
    Visitor:[8] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsLost friendLost friend
Previous

Next
New Post
6/25/2007 3:36 PM

Looking for Bobby Pomarico. Lived on the corner of 99th.St and 161st. Ave. Also lived in Syosett,LI until about 1995. Last known location was Palm Harbor,Fl. Anyone that knows of Bobby's whereabouts, please e mail me.

New Post
7/22/2007 1:59 AM

Wish I could help you with Bobby's whereabouts. I lived on the Blvd. over the marina oposite the post office. I'm looking for someone from the beach too. Her name was Debbie Finch. She was the love of my life. She was the sweetest girl I ever met. I'm so sorry I lost her. If anyone out there knows her, could you tell her I still think of her?...even after 30 years.

New Post
9/12/2009 11:23 AM

anonymous wrote
Looking for Bobby Pomarico. Lived on the corner of 99th.St and 161st. Ave. Also lived in Syosett,LI until about 1995. Last known location was Palm Harbor,Fl. Anyone that knows of Bobby's whereabouts, please e mail me.

Had lunch with Bobby 9/12/09. e-mail me with who this is and I will get in touch with Bobby for you. alfierw@tampabay.rr.com

New Post
9/12/2009 1:45 PM

I was not the one asking the question, but tell Bobby that John DiNardo said hello, hope he is doing well.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsLost friendLost friend

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use