Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[2] Home
    Visitor:[7] Forum
    Visitor:[3] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsWhat ever happened to…What ever happened to…
Previous

Next
New Post
9/15/2007 4:57 PM

Nicky Brando?

New Post
10/27/2007 12:40 PM

Is Nicy BRando the one we used to call "Disco Nick". Tall, thin, mustache and always wore sunglasses? Don't get on the boards much but you can email me at JSDW100@yahoo.com
quote:
Originally posted by KMaria: Nicky Brando??????????????????????????

New Post
2/2/2008 9:30 PM

I live in Bermuda.

New Post
2/8/2008 8:03 PM

Really in Bermuda?  I spoke to Donald a few weeks ago and he said you were still around HB.

New Post
2/9/2008 3:24 PM

You sure you have to right person? I haven't lived in HB or spoke with Donald in about 20 years.

New Post
2/27/2008 12:31 PM

hey nicky remember me donna ferrino? we are all still in howard beach area. how the hell are you?

New Post
4/23/2008 6:41 AM

I thought that is what he said.  This is "Disco Nick" right.  You lived on the avenue where Donald lived?  DO you remember me?

New Post
4/30/2008 3:11 PM

I thought that was Nicky D'alessi....

He was always on the c.b radio.

He live up the block from my sister Roxanne and my self on 91st Street...

New Post
4/30/2008 10:47 PM

Well, it has been a long time.  Now I am not sure what his last name was.  But it was Nicki, tall, thin, black hair that was his pride and joy, wore dark sun glasses and hung out with me, Donald, Donlad's brother, Ricky Costello etc... on 91 street.  I do remember you and your sister.  I am now in South Florida.  I see you are in Naples.  We go there every summer.  Email me if you would like:  JSDW100@yahoo.com

New Post
5/1/2008 9:16 AM

Hi....

We did talk before.

I think they used to call him Nicky Macho Man.

He live on the corner of 91st Street and 159th  avenue.

funny guy...

New Post
5/1/2008 12:39 PM

I don't think have have spoken / written before.

Didn't you and your sister used to hang out with us on 91 street by Donald's house.  Donald, Ricky,  Billy & Laurie, Susan Goodman, the dym sisters etc...

New Post
5/5/2008 2:36 PM

Yes

Also Eddie Panzarella and that whole cb crew.

I also hung out with Lori Adler.

I hung out around there all the time.

New Post
5/5/2008 9:10 PM

Yes, I remember Ediie Panzarella.  I don't remember Lori Adler.  I do remember you and your sister.  I lived in Lindenwood but hung out with Donald and everyone till I moved to Florida in 1985.  I know Billy & Lori live here in Coral Springs.  Susan Goodman live in Boca Raton.  I hope life has been good to you girls.

David

New Post
5/8/2008 12:30 PM

Thanks...

I miss that whole crew.

If you talk to Billy and Lori, tell them i said hi...

If you and your wife are ever in Naples look me up.

LORI

Previous

Next
HomeHomeResidentsResidentsLost FriendsLost FriendsWhat ever happened to…What ever happened to…

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use