Total Total: 21

Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[19] Forum
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeCross BayCross BayCross Bay Nosta...Cross Bay Nosta...H.B. PARK CREWH.B. PARK CREW
Previous

Next
New Post
1/9/2001 1:23 AM

HEY ANYONE FROM CHARLES PARK OLG PS202 JOHN ADAMS 1985-86 REMEMBER THE AQUARIUM NEXT TO SHELLBANK OR THE BOATS MR.B.J BLACK MAGIC GOING TO SHELLBANK CLAMBAR FOR LITTLE NECKS AND MONSTER BURGERS. RALPH'S CANDY TRUCK WAS THE BEST AND MR.SOFTEE OR WHEN MITCH WOULD SIT IN OLG PLAYGROUND DURING LUNCH.HOW ABOUT HELLERS DRUG STORE .OR ASSOCIATED IN TOWN OR DAIRY MILL OR WHEN LENNYS PIZZA ON164TH AVE WAS A DISCO IN 1981 I THINK.HANGIN AT PS146 DRINKIN BEER AND BLASTIN BOOMBOXES WITH 92KTU.WOW SEEMS SO LONG AGO.........

New Post
4/18/2001 1:28 AM

i'm only 21 but my brother graduated adams in '88. so yeah, i have a great memory. mitch's candy truck was the best, i'm not sure if ralph was the name before it? i think lenny's used to be Butterfingers, right? and just so you know, in regards to boomboxes, beers in the park...NOTHING'S changed! :) LOL

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCross BayCross BayCross Bay Nosta...Cross Bay Nosta...H.B. PARK CREWH.B. PARK CREW

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use