Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[1] Home
    Visitor:[6] Forum
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralLooking for a Howard Beach residentLooking for a Howard Beach resident
Previous

Next
New Post
8/11/2006 1:57 AM

Hi, does any one know Louie from Russell st. In Hamilton? let me know..thanks tinker

New Post
8/16/2006 7:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbelll68: Louie
Last name begin with a B

New Post
8/17/2006 1:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Supershafts:
quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbelll68: Im not sure what the last name is.....he is in his 40's and i think an electrician.... thanks for responding back..... Louie
Last name begin with a B

New Post
8/17/2006 4:35 PM

I remember a Louie Breviario, he was my friend richards brother. He was always into electronics. He had a sister Eloise, brother Alex.

New Post
8/19/2006 12:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SMA429: I remember a Louie Breviario, he was my friend richards brother. He was always into electronics. He had a sister Eloise, brother Alex.
That would be 1 of the louie's with a B beginning the last name and the other lives about 300 feet from that Louie

New Post
9/3/2006 3:21 PM

Scott, do you remember a club called Du Dah's in the '80's, on St. Rd. 7 in Plantation? The manager from the old La Mancha which was later, Country Music USA on St Rd 84, was the manager of Du Dah's. Remember having great biscuits and gravy in a nearby Denny's after coming out of those clubs. They used to give "to go" cups when walking out of a bar at closing time, in FL, no more of that.

New Post
9/5/2006 1:48 PM

I once heard of it, but never went. Im more into classic rock...Stones, Zep, Eagles, Who.....

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralLooking for a Howard Beach residentLooking for a Howard Beach resident

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use