Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[4] Home
    Visitor:[3] Forum
    Visitor:[1] Guest Book
    Visitor:[1] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralJET BURGERS back in the 70JET BURGERS back in the 70's Crossbay & around 162 ave,
Previous

Next
New Post
10/27/2013 2:21 AM

Does anyone remember the Jet Burgers. It was there before McDonald's came. I am looking for a picture of JET BURGERS so I can post the store. 

I would babysit directly in the house behind Jet Burgers and when the kids were asleep I'd run and buy 12 burgers.  If White Castle were closer I would have bought 20 burgers.

Does anyone remember Jet Burgers??? Or was it just a dream....no it was a real thing.

Thanks.  Hope to hear something from someone.

New Post
3/15/2014 2:01 PM

I too remember Jet Burger.....I thought I was crazy because no one else in my family remembered it.....don't have any pics though.

New Post
3/31/2014 4:05 PM

I certainly do remember Jet Burgers.  It was on the site that McDonalds now sits on.... across the street from the Oldsmobile dealership/showroom.. I believe it was 160th Avenue and 162nd...  Wish I had a picture too...

New Post
5/6/2014 12:12 AM

I remember Jet's. It was on the site where McDonalds is now. That is correct. 160th ave. Across the ave from Bond Oldsmobile. I don't actually remember the burgers though. If I remember correctly, they were closed down for using horse meat. I remember notices posted there by authorities who were looking for the owners who abandoned the restaurant.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralJET BURGERS back in the 70JET BURGERS back in the 70's Crossbay & around 162 ave,

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use