Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[4] Home
    Visitor:[4] Forum
    Visitor:[1] Guest Book
    Visitor:[4] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralIm New HereIm New Here
Previous

Next
New Post
2/26/2009 6:27 PM

Hello everyone...

Im new to HB online - but lived in Howard Beach from 1983-1992 - My parent's still live on 163 avenue. I have a small request ( My mom believes you can't ask people for favors if you don't know them.. but I'm asking for my Dad)... My dad, Sal Anselona is a retired FDNY firefighter from the 142 in Ozone Park. I nominated him with an essay as the Lenox Tools Extra Mile Hero and he is now one of the ten finalists. The grand finalist will be selected by # of online votes.. if any of you have any time, would you mind reading his story at http://www.lenoxhero.com/voting.aspx (Sal Anselona - first at the top) and if you feel like it.. maybe casting a vote for him? It's very simple.. you just click vote, enter your email and confirm when you receive an email back. I would so appreciate it.. and LOVE to see a win for this LONG TIME HB resident!

Thanks so much

Trish

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralIm New HereIm New Here

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use