Users Online
Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[2] Home
    Visitor:[6] Forum
    Visitor:[2] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralAnother Old House on 90thStreetAnother Old House on 90thStreet
Previous

Next
New Post
8/4/2006 9:51 AM

Anyone remember the old farmhouse on 90th Street off of 156th Avenue. It was a three story, grey house, that was supposed to be the farmhouse before development of homes on the "new" side. Always wondered about the history of that farmhouse. How old was it, what was growing on the "farm"? The Paladino family was living in it when I grew up in the 1960's, but always wondered about it before then. Anyone have any information to share?

New Post
8/7/2006 10:09 AM

Hi, no I don't have any info on that particular house but it would be interesting to hear about if someone does. I do remember some houses on the new side, about 90th St. but down closer to 164th Ave. and Crossbay Blvd. They were in the "nautical" theme. Old smooth cement houses built probably in the 30's. I don't know if they are still standing. I would love to know more about them too. A friend of one of my friends lived in one of them, I believe his name was Perry. His family later moved to Goshen, NY.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralAnother Old House on 90thStreetAnother Old House on 90thStreet

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  

Copyright © 1997-2021 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use