Minimize
   Members Where are they
    Visitor:[2] Home
    Visitor:[33] Forum
    Visitor:[1] Guest Book
    Visitor:[8] User Profile

Announcement
Minimize

You must be registered and logged in to post a message on this forum. Please note that all posts with authors listed as  "anonymous"  were migrated from the old website forum.

Howard Beach Forum
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralGOOD OLD HOWARD BEACHGOOD OLD HOWARD BEACH
Previous

Next
New Post
8/8/2009 11:29 AM

I HAVE LIVED HOWARD BEACH LONG ISLAND GERMANY FORT LAUDERDALE AND I WOULD SAY ONE THING.IT ISNT WERE YOU LIVE ITS HOW YOU LIVE AND WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR HOME.WHAT ARE YOUR VALUES.IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF YOUR RICH OR POOR,ITS HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE.BY THE WAY I LIVED IN THE POOREST PART OF HOWARD BEACH CALLED RSMBLERSVILLE FROM 1933 TO 1955'I LIVED AT 24 AND 9 BAYVIEW.WE LIVED AT 145 BROADWAY WERE MY BROTHER JOSEPH WAS BORN IN 1943.WE ALSO LIVED AT 157-17 101 STREET BEFORE WE MOVED TO CENTEREACH LONG ISLAND.I WENT TO OLG FROM 1942 TO1950 AND HAD BEST TIME OF MY LIFE AS A KID GROWING UP THERE IN HOWARD BEACH.

New Post
2/5/2010 9:44 AM

I had a boat at Cliff'e from 1953, until he closed in 75 or 76. I remember a Touhey who had a boat at one of the other yards near there...in the mid 50s.It was a great place to be, those were very good days.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralGOOD OLD HOWARD BEACHGOOD OLD HOWARD BEACH

Home  |  About  |  History  |  Photos  |  Real Estate  |  Cross Bay  |  Forum  |  Guest Book  |  Events  |  Contact Us  

Copyright © 1997-2016 HowardBeach.com
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use